Investments in partner program lead to significant growth
BOSTON, Jan. 11, 2018 — Actifio, the Data-as-a-Service company, today announced significant growth of its partner program in 2017.
Over the past 12 months, Actifio saw tremendous progress and growth, including:
- New Actifio Agility program: Launched in the summer, the Actifio Agility program includes new education, simplified packaging, aggressive margins and extensive demand generation programs for partners. The new 100% channel model, simplified packaging and reduced pricing has made it a no-brainer to deliver value to end customers. With Sky DB, partners can solve the challenges of cloning large databases and accelerating application development, two previous pain points.
- Accelerating Partner Education: The Actifio Certified Engineer (ACE) and Actifio Certified Sales (ACS) have seen rapid partner adoption, with over 350+ global accreditations across 87 different partners.
- Accelerating Pipeline: Channel-driven pipeline has grown 500% since the program inception as partners are rapidly adopting simpler pricing and packaging.
- Accelerating Deals: Since May of 2017, 79 different partners have closed an Actifio deal.
Actifio has introduced a wide range of partners over the past quarter, including:
- Microsoft Azure Stack: With Actifio Sky for Azure Stack, Actifio pioneered next generation comprehensive data management capabilities including backup, disaster recovery, business continuance, acceleration of application development and DevOps processes, accelerating analytics applications and seamless hybrid cloud mobility for workloads on Azure Stack.
- Intility: Using Actifio Sky and Actifio Global Manager (AGM), Intility applied unified web-scale management to package and deliver new user data easily. It gained highly efficient, automated data movement with ongoing synchronization of changes and multi-cloud provider support.
- Yash Solutions: By partnering with Yash Solutions, a systems integrator of DevOps automation and creator of an Open Source DevOps platform, Actifio helped Yash create a solution for faster and more complete data environments for its customers.
“The introduction of these partners into our partner ecosystem marks exciting momentum for the company, as we help more and more partners keep up with the pace of change and undergo digital transformation,” said Ash Ashutosh, CEO and Founder of Actifio. “Over 2,700 global enterprises in more than 37 countries are now using Actifio to accelerate digital transformation initiatives, including faster DevOps, rapid adoption of hybrid cloud, and enhanced backup, disaster recovery, and business resilience.”
“We see the channel investments Actifio is making and it’s paying off in our business,” said Todd Cannady, Managing Partner at Corus360. “We are now able to truly deliver Data-as-a-Service to our customers.”
“We initially ran into Actifio at a large customer who selected them over competing solutions and heard great things,” said Shawn Heiden, VP of Sales at CompuNet. “We are impressed with the solution and see it as a great fit for customers with larger databases and cloud deployments.”
Actifio is the world’s leading Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform. It enables thousands of users around the world to deliver their data just as they deliver their applications and infrastructure… as a service available instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio frees data from traditional infrastructure to accelerate adoption of hybrid cloud, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow us on Twitter @Actifio.
Bite for Actifio