Growth from Strategic Partners Reinforces Impact of Actifio’s Multi-Cloud Copy Data Management Software Platform
WALTHAM, Mass. – May 14, 2020 — Actifio, the pioneer of multi-cloud copy data management software, achieved its strongest first quarter ever, building on the momentum of its modern multi-cloud software platform that enables organizations to significantly lower their IT infrastructure costs, improve cyber resiliency and accelerate digital business initiatives amid a global pandemic that made many of their physical locations inaccessible.
Highlights of Actifio’s first quarter of fiscal year 2021, which ended April 30, 2020, included:
- Record revenue for a first fiscal quarter in company history and double-digit growth from the year-ago first quarter
- Balanced geographic performance including several seven-figure deals from some of the hardest-hit Covid-19 regions around the globe (Northern Italy, UK, New York)
- Strong contribution from strategic partners including IBM, TCS, Dell Technologies, and Google Cloud Platform
- Clear demonstration that Actifio’s multi-cloud copy data management software is mission-critical, especially during these times of crisis, to help save money through more efficient use of cloud, assist businesses with cyber resiliency, and even accelerate digital initiatives during a time of brick-and-mortar shutdowns
- General availability of Actifio 10c, announced in December, advancing capabilities around cloud, containers, and copy data
- Actifio was the only company named to all three of these prestigious lists:
- “The 20 Coolest Cloud Companies” on CRN’s 2020 Cloud 100
- “The 20 Coolest Data Management Companies” on CRN’s inaugural Storage 100
- “The Coolest Data Management and Integration Tool Companies” on CRN’s 2020 Big Data 100
Ash Ashutosh, Co-Founder and CEO of Actifio, said, “In response to the unprecedented pandemic that swept across the global economy in March and April, we actively engaged with our customers to quickly manage their costs, stabilize and protect their vital data assets from cyber attacks, enable ops-free, hands-free continuance of operations with multi-cloud capabilities, and ensure that data is available instantly for new digital initiatives. As the pioneer of copy data management and the only pure-play software company in the space, we partner with some of the leading on-premises and cloud infrastructure vendors and service providers in the world. These partnerships and others, and customers’ continued confidence in Actifio, are encouraging as we navigate the uncertain months ahead.”
Other Q1 Actifio highlights included:
- Actifio moved its annual global customer event, Actifio Data Driven 2020, to an all-digital format, slated for September. More details to be announced soon
- Actifio was named to JMP Securities’ “Elite 80” list of the “most interesting and strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity and IT infrastructure industries”
- Actifio GO, the industry’s first multi-cloud copy data management SaaS offering, won Product of the Year Bronze recognition in TechTarget’s annual Enterprise Data Storage awards competition
- Added leadership depth including the promotion of Ashok Ramu to CTO
- Signed new distribution partnership with Ingram Micro
To learn more about Actifio’s products and solutions, please visit www.actifio.com.
Actifio is the pioneer of multi-cloud copy data management software, enabling organizations to virtualize and deliver their data instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio helps accelerate adoption of hybrid, public and multi-cloud strategies, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow @Actifio on Twitter.
Carissa Ryan, CTP for Actifio
Actifio Records Strongest Q1 in Company History as Customers Embrace Cost Savings, Cyber Resilience, Digital Business Enablerscryan@ctpboston.com