Customers, Partners, Independent Experts to Headline September 15-16 Virtual Conference
Waltham, Mass. – September 2, 2020 – Actifio, the pioneer of copy data management, today unveiled the speaker lineup for Data Driven 2020, its customer-centric virtual event that will be held September 15 and 16. The online conference will embrace “The Next Normal” and feature IT and business leaders who rely on Actifio, ranging from companies that are COVID-proofing their processes to those researching and developing treatments and cures for the novel coronavirus. Numerous customer-led sessions on digital transformation and the strategic use of data in these uncertain times are available to those who register here.
The agenda is filled with Actifio customers, partners, and independent experts, including:
- Jeremy Ness, Chief Product and Technology Officer, The Instillery: “Managing Data by the Droplet”
- Ravi Naik, CIO, Seagate: “Leading Digital Transformation on Your Terms”
- Kim Jacques, CIO, Sentry Data: “Using Data Analytics to Pioneer COVID-19 Reserach”
- Venkat Lakshminarayanan, Senior Director, IT Infrastructure Engineering and Operations, Service Now: “Transform Your IT Infrastructure from Physical to Cloud”
- Nader El Ramly, Chief Product Officer, ZE Power: “Building Higher Quality Applications Faster Using Copy Data Management”
Other speakers and panelists include leaders from SAP, Carenet Healthcare, Booz Allen Hamilton, and Cerner, as well as leading industry analysts and commentators from Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) and theCUBE. Gene Kim, IT leader and best-selling author of The Unicorn Project, will keynote the event. During his session, Kim will highlight how the ‘old normal’ could be improved, and share key takeaways on how to best succeed as 2020 grinds along and new realities are understood.
Business and IT professionals can register for Actifio Data Drivien 2020 here and receive a free copy of Gene Kim’s Wall Street Journal Bestseller, The Unicorn Project.
Actifio is the pioneer of multi-cloud copy data management software, enabling organizations to virtualize and deliver their data instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio helps accelerate adoption of hybrid, public and multi-cloud strategies, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow @Actifio on Twitter.
# # #