WALTHAM, MA – October 4, 2012 – Actifio™, the radically simple copy data management company, today announced its ninth consecutive quarter of double-digit quarterly growth, and its fifth consecutive quarter of over 500% annual growth. Driven by trends in Virtualization, Big Data, and Cloud-based IT infrastructure, Actifio’s solutions replace traditionally siloed backup, snapshot, disaster recovery, and business continuity applications with a single, purpose-built copy data management storage system, enabling customers to recover anything instantly for up to 90% less than they’re paying today.
Other highlights of the quarter included:
- 9 consecutive quarters of double-digit sequential growth
- 5 consecutive quarters of quarterly year-over-year growth over 500%
- Revenues more than doubled from the first quarter of this year.
- A strong global presence proven by uniform distribution of revenue across the company’s four global operating regions: North America – East, North America – West, EMEA, and APJ.
- Continued momentum with channel partners, demonstrated by the 78% of revenue delivered by its partner ecosystem.
- 32% of total revenue from Managed Service Providers. Service providers across the globe are delivering Actifio-Powered data management solutions, changing the economics and availability of Backup, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Test and Development as a service.
“Actifio is now on track to become the fastest growing enterprise storage company from inception, ever,” said Ash Ashutosh, Actifio Founder & CEO. “I am incredibly grateful to the growing roster of Actifio users, and incredibly proud of the quality of our team’s execution around the world.”
Actifio is radically simple copy data management. Our Protection and Availability Storage (PAS) lets businesses recover anything instantly, for up to 90 percent less. PAS eliminates siloed data protection applications, virtualizing data management to deliver an application-centric, SLA-driven solution that decouples the management of data from storage, network and server infrastructure. Actifio has helped liberate IT organizations and service providers of all sizes from vendor lock-in and the management challenges associated with exploding data growth. Actifio is headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with offices around the world. For more information, please visit https://www.actifio.com/ or email email@example.com.
Copyright © 2012 Actifio, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Phone: +1 617-986-5019