Actifio Accelerates Growth and Profitability in Q1 2017
June 14, 2017
Leading Enterprise Data-as-a-Service provider announces a strong start to 2017
Boston, June 14, 2017 — Actifio, the Enterprise Data-as-a-Service (EDaaS) company, delivered another strong quarter of positive business momentum as it continues to execute on the strategy for strong growth and profitability. Q1 of 2017 was marked with addition of marquee global enterprise customers, accelerating revenue, expansion of the worldwide partnership program, and execution of its leveraged business model to deliver growth with sustained profitability.
- Over 2,200 global enterprises in more than 37 countries use Actifio today to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives, including faster DevOps, rapid adoption of Hybrid Cloud, and enhanced Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Resilience.
- Strong year-over-year revenue growth year with about 50% of business from strategically critical initiatives to accelerate DevOps for application development and adoption of Hybrid Cloud for agility.
- Accelerated growth and presence in the Managed Service Provider (MSP) market with a key partnership win at Backup Technologies. Over 120 MSPs around the world leverage Actifio solutions to deliver multiple service offerings, accelerate their revenue and increase their margin.
- Expanded worldwide partnership program with several new partners including Hitachi Solutions, the leading Japanese technology company providing value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle, Niu Solutions, a leading UK-based IT consultancy firm, and Sify Technologies, a leading Indian ICT service provider.
- Third consecutive quarter of positive cash flow and continued execution of an efficient and profitable operating model.
“Our global enterprise users want us to be a long-term, sustainable partner, and over a year ago we began executing a plan to be a fast-growing AND profitable company,” said Ash Ashutosh, CEO of Actifio. “In addition to delivering strong growth and profitability, we are particularly proud to have been a key partner to our users in accelerating their critical digital transformation initiatives of faster adoption of Hybrid Cloud and rapid application development with efficient DevOps, making these the fastest growing segments of our business. We increased our investments in supporting our Managed Service Provider, channel, and technology partners to deliver better outcomes for our users with a choice of consumption models and better utilization of their infrastructure.”
Additionally, during the quarter Actifio announced the appointment of Brian Reagan as its Chief Marketing Officer. Brian is an Actifio veteran with more than two decades of experience in the area of information management and will be focused on marketing strategy and initiatives to increase operational leverage.
To read more about Actifio’s recent announcements, visit the website here.
Actifio is the world’s leading Enterprise Data-as-a-Service (EDaaS) platform. It enables thousands of users around the world to deliver their data just as they deliver their applications and infrastructure… as a service available instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio frees data from traditional infrastructure to accelerate adoption of hybrid cloud, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow us on Twitter @Actifio.