Boston – February 22, 2016 – Actifio, the copy data virtualization company, today announced its participation in an upcoming webinar featuring Jay Lyman, an analyst at 451 Research, and Chandra Reddy, VP of product marketing at Actifio, to discuss best practices for accelerating application development with DevOps, and copy data virtualization strategies.
This live webinar explores some of the most pressing issues in the world of application development, including test data management. Lyman and Reddy will discuss challenges facing teams moving towards a DevOps model and how new approaches and technologies such as Copy Data Virtualization can help:
- Accelerate release cycles by drastically reducing test data provisioning, enabling faster time to market
- Free test and development teams from the constraints of siloed infrastructure and processes with self-serve access to test data
- Release higher-quality code by testing through the dev cycle against real, current, high-fidelity production data that is masked according to business requirements.
- Jay Lyman, Research Analyst, 451 Research
- Chandra Reddy, VP of Product Marketing, Actifio
Crush Your Application Release Cycles – Get 5 Quarters in a Year
Wednesday, February 24, 2016; 1:00-2:00p.m. ET | 10:00-11:00a.m. PT
Actifio virtualizes the data that’s the lifeblood of businesses in more than 30 countries around the world. Actifio’s Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology enables customers to protect, access, and move their data faster, more efficiently, and more simply by decoupling data from physical storage, similar to hypervisor technology decoupling compute from physical servers. For enterprise-class backup modernization, self-serve instant data access, or service provider business transformation, Actifio is the first and only choice for radically simple copy data virtualization. For more visit Actifio.com, or follow us on Twitter @Actifio.
451 Research is a preeminent information technology research and advisory company. With a core focus on technology innovation and market disruption, we provide essential insight for leaders of the digital economy. More than 100 analysts and consultants deliver that insight via syndicated research, advisory services and live events to more than 1,000 client organizations in North America, Europe and around the world. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in New York, 451 Research is a division of The 451 Group. Learn more.