The primary function of the Solutions Architect is to drive the sales of Actifio solutions in a sales territory, working directly with an Account Manager. The Solutions Architect is responsible for all technical aspects of customer solutions, including the technical leadership, architecture, and demonstrations of Actifio technology. The role requires liaising with the Engineering and Customer Operations groups to drive the design and delivery of solutions that provide value to customers. In this role, we are also looking for someone that has a Large Enterprise Selling Experience – and ideally has worked in a start-up environment.
- Drive sales of Actifio solutions within the territory
- Architects Actifio solutions for customers
- Educate customers on the functionality and benefits of Actifio technology
- Identifies, analyzes, and clarifies customer requirements to develop the best technical solution
- Delivers customer demonstrations of solutions
- Manages customer Proof of Concepts
- Creates and delivers proposals for customers
- Responsible for ongoing technical account management
- Drive high customer satisfaction by ensuring the solution provides benefits for the customer
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5-years in a Technology related pre-sales role
- Strong background in data storage technologies (FC, iSCSI, replication, snapshots, de-duplication)
- Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Experience with Open Systems OS platforms (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with backup and replication concepts
- Knowledge of databases like Oracle and Microsoft SQL is required
- Knowledge of applications like SharePoint and Exchange is required
- Knowledge of sales processes
- Leadership qualities to drive customer solutions
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Actifio, Inc.
Actifio is the pioneer of multi-cloud copy data management software. With more than 3,600 customers around the world, Actifio enables organizations to virtualize and deliver their data instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio helps accelerate adoption of hybrid, public and multi-cloud strategies, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow @Actifio on Twitter.