Our Account Executives are responsible for selling Actifio Enterprise Data-as-a-Service (EDaaS) platform to senior level executives, and key decision makers. This involves developing relationships with executive and technical contacts across an organization. You will be responsible for demonstrating how Actifio’s next generation copy data management solution improves copy data management effectiveness and efficiency while drastically reducing costs. Successful candidates must develop a strong understanding of the Actifio solution, competitive and political landscape, as well as the partner ecosystem in the region.
- Closing sales opportunities utilizing superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Developing new customer relationships, leveraging existing and past relationships
- Identifying and qualifying prospects by telephone, cold call, premise visits and networking
- Developing proposals, responding to RFP’s and conducting sales presentations for prospective customers
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly quota requirements
- Successfully managing sales process that involves third party partners
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years related solution selling experience
- A proven track record of successes selling and delivering complete solutions including enterprise hardware, software and services
- Consistent quota attainment and over-achievement in a complex solution-selling environment.
- Work closely with multiple areas of an enterprise environment to develop an appropriate ROI and Cost Justification analysis
- A proven background in developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers including experience in closing large deals across an enterprise with recurring revenues and licenses
- Must be able to manage cross group relationships within the company (i.e. sales engineers, business development, marketing, product management, and engineering)
- Must possess “Hunter” mentality and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to travel as required
- Data Management/Data Protection product sales experience
- Young company (Start Up) Experience
- Experience building a territory from the ground up
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Actifio, Inc.
Actifio is the pioneer of multi-cloud copy data management software. With more than 3,600 customers around the world, Actifio enables organizations to virtualize and deliver their data instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio helps accelerate adoption of hybrid, public and multi-cloud strategies, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow @Actifio on Twitter.