By Andrew Gilman – Sr. Dir. of Corporate and Channel Marketing – Closing the books on yet another third quarter is a great time to reflect on the huge impact we’ve had on Actifio’s global user and partner community. We connected with thousands of organizations across 22 countries through our corporate events and online webinars. Our engineering organization introduced some really incredible new technologies in the latest product release.
Most importantly we celebrated important customer milestones who publicly shared their incredible stories about the transformational business impact Copy Data Storage had on their organizations. It’s hard to choose from the portfolio of awesomeness but here’s a list of my top five favorite things from Q3:
1. Actifio 6.0 is here! The Copy Data Management leader introduces new ways to automate reuse of copy data to develop better applications, faster.
2. We did VMworld in a BIG way, Again. Who hasn’t heard of #vFlipCup? Check out our video recap below:
3. TTX saves $1.37M with Actifio. That’s Million, with a M.
4. One more reason to CDM. Gartner and other leading analysts deem ‘Copy Data Management’ a best practice for CIO’s and IT administrators.
5. Happy customers, EVERYWHERE. This time in Australia.
And if 5 is too few for you, the extra bonus favorite thing from Q3 is most definitely Forrester’s own Noel Yuhanna’s webinar on Test Data Management best practices. It was one of the best-attended online events of the year and you can check out the replay here:
Photo Credit: crsan via Compfight cc
Sign up for blog updates via email.Subscribe