SAP S/4 HANA is a high-performance ERP system that powers many of today’s most critical businesses. Enterprises expect scalable enterprise-grade backup, recovery, and database cloning solutions for HANA environments.
Customers we speak to are looking to reduce RPO, RTO, and TCO for backup and disaster recovery of SAP HANA workloads running on-premises & in public clouds. However, most enterprises typically face the following challenges for backup and recovery of SAP HANA databases:
- Lack of Cloud Native Support for SAP HANA as there is no support for application-consistent backup of SAP HANA databases running in public cloud VMs.
- Large Backup Window & RPO because of recurring full backups, at least once a week.
- Large Recovery Time (RTO) because of rehydrating and restoring from full backups.
- Lack of Wide Database Platform Support that power SAP applications such as HANA, Oracle, MS SQL, Db2, ASE, MaxDB.
Enterprises around the global use Actifio for protecting their most mission-critical applications both on-premises and on the cloud. With an SAP Certified offering, our customers have realized the following benefits:
- Protect a wide variety of SAP databases such as HANA, Oracle, MS SQL, Db2, MaxDB, ASE (Sybase).
- Protect the complete SAP application stack including database and application servers running both on-premises and in public clouds.
- Reduce RPO with Actifio’s unique incremental forever backup with application consistency.
- Reduce RTO for multi-TB SAP databases to minutes with Actifio’s unique instant mount and recovery capability.
- Reduce operational burden with one-click DR orchestration.
In partnership with Google, and Managecore, Actifio is holding a multi-city roadshow. Join us for this half a day session to learn more about how Actifio can help you protect your SAP environments leveraging public clouds.