Actifio Resiliency Director™
A complete solution for non-disruptive, automated recovery and test
Actifio Resiliency Director™ works in conjunction with Actifio CDS™ and Actifio Sky™ to deliver complete resiliency in the cloud and enable enterprises to restore critical business functionality faster and cheaper than previously possible. Actifio Resiliency Director™ orchestrates compute, network, and data at an enterprise disaster recovery site or a cloud service provider and validates the results.
Actifio Resiliency Director™ enables users to create Recovery Plans to orchestrate the recovery of VMs in priority order to provide Quality of Service. Recovery Plans can be executed in parallel to reduce RTO and can be structured to recover whole vApps or individual VMs in Application Groups. Application Groups can be created as groups of VMs and/or vApps to recover serially within a recovery plan. Multiple application groups can recover in parallel across different recovery plans. Recovery Tests can be easily scheduled per recovery plan to validate recoverability.
The Resiliency Director Dashboard gives users visibility and insight across application groups, recovery plans, and recovery tests. It also flags application topology changes to ensure plan consistency.
One click recovery for your business
Actifio Resiliency Director™ enables what was previously a lengthy and complex series of manual recovery tasks to be completed simply and quickly. In live tests using a commodity-type infrastructure, Actifio demonstrated its ability to successfully recover 100’s of VMs in less than 20 minutes. Users could decrease recovery times further by using higher performance application infrastructure.
These critical capabilities of Actifio Resiliency Director drive key benefits for users:
- Cloud Ready – enables the world’s fastest DRaaS offerings.
- One-click recoveries of mission critical apps make recovery radically simple and amazingly fast.
- Dedup Async provides bandwidth efficient data transport to deliver improved RPOs.
- VM-based recovery (versus volume based) provides a more granular level of control.
- Automatic discovery of apps and dependencies makes it easy to define recovery plans.
- Recovery plan automation drives operational efficiency and improved RTO.
- Quality of service enables VM recovery prioritization to better meet nuanced business needs.
- Non-disruptive DR testing enables for frequent testing and improved confidence in the ability to recover when needed.
- Automated provisioning / de-provisioning of compute, network and storage for recovery or pre-production/staging tests make to both testing and actual recovery in the event of a failover or disaster quick and easy.
- Script injection provides extensible and customizable recoveries using customer or CSP scripts.